Women’s Leadership Initiative
The mission of the ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
- Intimate speaker series held quarterly with profound women speakers and leaders in our industry and city over breakfast.
- Social gatherings and project tours exclusively for professional women in land use and real estate from ULI and other groups
- Development programs to foster more women leaders in the land use and real estate industry
- Potentially identify and host an ULI event sponsored by WLI but open to all ULI San Antonio members
- Must be an active ULI member to participate and is currently by application/invitation only