Women’s Leadership Initiative
The mission of the ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
- Intimate speaker series held quarterly with profound women speakers and leaders in our industry and city over breakfast.
- Social gatherings and project tours exclusively for professional women in land use and real estate from ULI and other groups
- Development programs to foster more women leaders in the land use and real estate industry
- Potentially identify and host an ULI event sponsored by WLI but open to all ULI San Antonio members
- Must be an active ULI member to participate and is currently by application/invitation only
Seeking ways to get involved with ULI? The ULI Navigator is an online tool to aid members in getting involved with ULI as best suits their interests and experience level. Visit navigator.uli.org