MAYOR’S HOUSING SUMMIT
Healthy growing cities have dynamic and diverse neighborhoods offering a mix of housing opportunities for all.
The 2018 Housing Summit will help us achieve and maintain this goal by:
- Updating and informing the housing community about the current housing ecosystem;
- Engaging participants from different disciplines in positive conversations with varied viewpoints;
- Providing targeted information and seeking feedback on barriers to housing production, especially the production of affordable housing;
- Advising policy makers and housing providers about necessary local changes; and
- Promoting opportunities for specific action.
- 8:00 AM Check in
- 8:30 AM The State of Housing Address
- 9:45 AM Breakout Session 1
- 11:30 AM Keynote Luncheon
- 1:15 PM Breakout Session 2
- 3:00 PM Breakout Session 3
A complete list of breakout sessions is available here
For scholarship opportunities, please email email@example.com