The ULI San Antonio Advisory Board serves as the local leadership for ULI San Antonio and is made up of leading real estate and land use professionals in South Texas. Members are appointed to one-year terms by the Chair and are responsible for ensuring ULI San Antonio is properly funded, provide meaningful programs and projects and supports ULI San Antonio goals and mission.
Participation on this Committee is by invitation only.
The Advisory Board objectives include:
- Encourage broad, diverse participation in all District Council’s activities.
- Assist in financially supporting ULI.
- Provide mentoring to young professionals of the District Council.
- Conduct outreach to enhance awareness of ULI and to fulfill its mission.
Members of the FY21 Advisory Board
- David Adelman, Principal, AREA Real Estate LLC
- Brian Baize, President, Chicago Title
- Buck Benson, Partner, Barton Benson Jones
- Pete Broderick, Partner, Jackson Walker
- Brent Conlin, Managing Partner, Espada Real Estate
- Sam Dawson, CEO, Pape-Dawson Engineers
- Trey Embrey, President, Embrey Partners
- Peter French, Director of Development, GrayStreet Partners
- Steve Golden, Partner, Golden Steves & Gordon LLP
- Leo Gomez, President & CEO, Brooks
- Corrina Green, Director Major Capital Projects and Real Estate, UTSA
- Dan Hull, Executive Vice President, The NRP Group
- Gary Joeris, Joeris General Contractors
- Megan Moshier, Director, Studio 8 San Antonio
- Jason Nelson, Senior Principal, Stantec
- David Palans, Vice President, Frost Bank
- Bruce Petersen, Executive Managing Director, USAA Real Estate
- Thad Rutherford, President, SouthStar Communities
- Suzanne Scott, General Manager, San Antonio River Authority
- Sheryl Sculley
- Bill Shown, Managing Director, Real Estate, Silver Ventures
- Madison Smith, Principal, Overland Partners
- Randy Smith, President, Weston Urban
- Jack Spector, President, Hixon Properties
- Neilish Verma, President, Galaxy Builders/Versa Development Company
- Erik Walsh, City Manager, City of San Antonio
- Clint Wynn, Vice President, Hixon Properties
- Steve Yndo, President, Yndo Urban