The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the advancement and visibility of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry.
4 Primary Objectives to Accomplish the Mission:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
- Intimate speaker series held quarterly with profound women speakers and leaders in our industry and community.
- Project tours and networking events exclusively for professional women in land use and real estate industries from ULI and other groups
- Identify and develop new programs for WLI and ULI members, as appropriate.
- WLI San Antonio is led by two Co-Chairs and a Steering Committee of 6 WLI members.
- Current ULI Associate-level membership
- Over age 35 (post Young Leader member)
- Attend several WLI events to meet the other members
- Demonstrated consistent attendance and participation at ULI and/or other local real estate industry organization events and activities
- Mid to high level experience or position within their career and related industry sector
- Commitment to active participation in attending WLI meetings and events
- Commitment to proactively identifying potential new WLI members, subject to the WLI flight capacity limits
- Leadership and committee involvement in local real estate industry organizations preferred