ULI San Antonio is a member-led organization committed to providing high-quality programs and projects to city building professionals in San Antonio and South Texas. Members can get involved by attending any of our local events or by becoming active with one of our local committees.
We offer numerous volunteer opportunities and welcome our members to coordinate or moderate a local program, provide mentoring for a Young Leader, contribute to our blog or assist with a Community Outreach project – just to name a few. Members can also get involved by attending any of our events or by joining one of our local committees.
How to get involved?
ULI can help you CONNECT . . . LEARN . . . and GIVE BACK. Land use is local, but we can learn regionally and globally. Become involved with ULI San Antonio on some very simple levels. Here are some ways to consider:
- Join ULI San Antonio’s social media network (find us on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Encourage your colleagues to join ULI
- Forward ULI newsletters to your business associates
- Tweet at a meeting #ulisatx
- Attend a ULI meeting . . . see our calendar for upcoming meetings
- Share and learn from your peers in ULI Next (for members 35-45) or Mentorship Forum (for Young Leaders)
- Discover research to identify emerging trends, solve issues, explore new approaches and develop creative solutions
- Be a greeter at the next event
- Get engaged on a committee
- Become a sponsor
- Send us your notes or pictures from a ULI event
- Suggest ULI as a resource when addressing land use challenges with TAPs
- Provide information on projects for case studies
- Tell us about great speakers and topics you come across
Leadership in land use comes in many ways. We serve professionals and strive to serve the community.